Sunday 6 June 2010

Run no 26

Longest run so far - 9.79 miles. First 2.5 were fairly flat until I hit the long incline up Cousland Road. As I approached Craigswood it flattened. Heading down thru Pumpherston brought a welcome long downhill. Only problem being the steep climb back up towards Mid Calder. Fairly flat thru the bottom of Howden then hit the long climb back up to Alderstone Rd. At that point I was running so slow I felt I was almost grinding to a halt. Relieved to get to the top which left the last mile to home.

Finished in 1hr 41m, not fast but just happy to get round.

Blister's getting worse!

2 comments:

  1. Good job. I see heart rate is dropping and you've notched up the speed in the last few runs as well. Looks like it is all coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave, there's times during hard runs when I doubt myself but I guess given only 6 weeks ago I struggled with 2 miles it's not going too nad.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete