Wednesday 2 June 2010

Run no 23

After such an enjoyable run last night I thought I'd do my 6.5m instead of the planned 5m. Maintained a nice, steady pace but as I was heading north towards Bathgate I prompty fell flat on my face. As I stood up I realised my foot had caught in a loop of wire. Luckily I was running on the grass at that point so I was able to pick myself up and carry on running. What was scary was I was literally a couple of feet from the road and just as I fell a car whizzed past. Kinda got me thinking about trying to run later when there's less traffic on the road. I've found most cars tend to slow up and give you a wide berth but theres still some who fly past as silly speeds a couple of feet from you.

Anyway, I pressed on and tried to run hard and was rewarded with a PB of 1.01.49 almost 3 minutes quicker.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment